Students and teachers can use SQLGate software for free by applying for the SQLGate Education License. Students and teachers must study or work in an "educational institution" (as defined below) and may use this license on their personal devices only for purposes directly related to learning, teaching, training, or research. Those participating in an event sponsored by SQLGate may also be eligible. Anyone who wants to use an Education License may be required to provide proof that they meet one or more of the eligibility requirements detailed below:
An individual registered as a student in an educational institution that is accredited by a recognized local, state, provincial, federal, or central government authority and whose primary purpose is to teach registered students.
2. Teachers (educators or faculty)
An employee or independent contractor whose primary purpose is to teach students enrolled in institutions accredited by their local, state, provincial, federal, or central government accredited institutions.
3. Mentors or Participants of the event sponsored by SQLGate
A mentor is an individual who provides instructions, advice, coaching, or training to a participant at an event sponsored by SQLGate. A participant is a student or other individual who has registered, been accepted or approved by the event organizer as a participant of the event.
The types of educational institutions recognized are:
• Authorized public or private secondary schools that provide regular education courses
• Authorized public or private colleges and professional universities (including two-year public universities, private colleges or vocational colleges) that award degrees upon attainment of at least two years of regular education.
• Educational institutions approved by SQLGate in individual writing
• Other authorized organizations posted on the SQLGate website
Free education licenses can be renewed on a yearly basis. (Offered for a maximum of four years from first application and unable to be renewed if you are no longer eligible for educational licenses at the renewal period.) Even during the period of the license, the granted license may be revoked if the license is found to have been acquired in a unfair manner or not qualified from the beginning.
Article is closed for comments.