Updated on: 2017.09.04
- Bug that IDENTITY display is not displayed correctly in the Objects panel
- Patch bug where the default display in square brackets in the Objects panel
- Patch bug where table autocomplete does not display items depending on the state of the server
- Bug fixes that work after keyword autocompletion
- Patch bug that prompts "Do you want to fetch all data for local sort?" when sorting data in the data view of the Description window.
- Add workspace options.
The "Save Workspace" function automatically saves the SQL in the SQL edit window of the linked session.
This feature was developed at the request of the user.
Here's how to set it up.
- Check Tools & gt; Options & gt; General & gt; Save workspace.