Updated on: 2017.09.04
- Patching errors when running "security manager" in a specific version of MySQL
- Patching errors when dragging and dropping after selecting files in Explorer
- Patch bug where table autocomplete does not display items depending on the state of the server
- Bug fixes that work after keyword autocompletion
- Add workspace options.
The "Save Workspace" function automatically saves the SQL in the SQL edit window of the linked session.
This feature was developed at the request of the user.
Here's how to set it up.
- Check Tools & gt; Options & gt; General & gt; Save workspace.
Please sign in to leave a comment.