The SQLGate license license is valid for one year.
One year after the new purchase, the license expires and product updates and technical support will stop after the expiration date.
What if I do not purchase a maintenance license?
You will not have access to the latest features.
- The newest additions apply only to the latest version.
- If you do not update your existing old version, you will not have the latest features.
You will not be able to receive patches, such as bug fixes.
- Patch services, such as bug fixes, are only provided during the maintenance period.
- Products with expired maintenance periods will not be provided with patch services in case of functional problems.
- Therefore, we can not assure you of any loss of data, such as a product that is out of maintenance period.
You will not receive technical support services.
- When the maintenance window expires, product updates and on-line technical support service will be terminated.
- To receive ongoing product updates, you must purchase a maintenance license to extend the maintenance period.
Benefits of Maintenance Licenses
1. Providing new technology and new features continuously
You can always use the latest version of SQLGate, and use the new technology and features right away.
2. Feature fixes and bug patching services
As product issues are constantly patched, you can be assured of potential data integrity issues.
3. Feature inquiries and continuous technical support services
We provide technical support services for developers to contact product features or consult them directly.
Article is closed for comments.