SQLGate License Policy
- With SQLGate 1 User license, one user can install the product on two systems and authenticate it. (Meaning that up to two terminals in the authentication state are allowed at the same time)
- If the 1 User license is used by multiple users or exceeds the specified maximum number of authentications, it is considered a license key leak.
License expiration date
- SQLGate Enterprise (Perpetual) License: Customers who purchase it will have a continuous license and will be able to receive ongoing product updates by purchasing a maintenance license on a yearly basis. When the license period expires, product updates and technical support will be discontinued.
- SQLGate Periodic(BizSolution, Indie Developer, Startup, etc.) License: The license will be available for a period of time based on the conditions of purchase, and you will receive product updates for the same period of time. When the license period expires, updates and technical support, including product usage, will be discontinued.
License Key Disabling Policy
- If activation or activation has been attempted more than a specified number of times
- To protect you from counterfeiters, license keys that exceed the number of authentications will be deactivated.
- A new license key will be issued to replace the existing license.
When you make changes, you can see your changed license on the SQLGate.com > My page.
Please use the deauthentication feature included in the toolbar well.