When paying with a credit card, the company name should be displayed as "SQLGate" on your recrods. But depending on your credit card company, the sales and payment agencies may be displayed as "CHEQUER Global" and "Stripe, Inc."
Articles in this section
- When I buy this product with a credit card, what is the company name displayed on my records?
- How can I restore a backed-up SQLGate working space?
- How can I restore database connection information?
- Open Font License
- Why is my credit card being declined?
- Is there a Mac version available?
- Query results are broken or display incorrectly.