Here are a few common reasons your credit card could be declined.
[Possible Credit Card Errors]
- Overseas payment may be blocked on your card (please check with your credit card company)
- The card information (number, name, expiration date, etc) was entered incorrectly
- The card limit has been reached or exceeded
- The credit card company FDS (Fraud Detection Suite) has been triggered due to prior activity
- The check card balance is too low
- Your online banking services are down or under maintenance
If you experience errors when trying to register or pay with your credit card, please contact your credit card company or bank. Inform them of the payment total and the time of your purchase so that it can be properly processed and approved.